Due to the complexities of corporate and taxation laws, and the fragility of the economic environment, professional indemnity protection for Accountants and Accounting firms is becoming increasingly important. Royal Crown Insurance has developed a leading edge Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy especially tailored to protect Accountants from claims that may threaten the viability of their professional practice.
Our Policy may be configured according to your own insurance needs or requests and be adjusted to the circumstances of your Accounting Office or Firm.
Look into our Professional Indemnity Policy for Accountants:
- Limit of Indemnity of 1.000.000 Euro
- Very competitive Premium Rates
- 750.000 Euro fee limit
- Option to include Employer’s Liability and Public Liability cover when you purchase your PI Policy
What is covered:
- Civil liability for breach of professional duty as a practising Accountant, for anyone working in the Accounting Firm,
- Cover for negligence while acting as Executor, Trustee, Receiver or Liquidator
- Legal Expenses for the defence of a claim.